Luggage tags divinia

joyce&bob

How/when do we receive our luggage tags? Sailing on 10/18... Do I have to do anything to get them before sailing?

Your boarding pass and luggage tags should be e-mailed to you approximately 30 days from your embarkation date. This sometimes vary depending on the promotion you may have booked under, as some have received their e-docs two weeks prior to boarding.

Your boarding pass and luggage tags should be e-mailed to you approximately 30 days from your embarkation date. This sometimes vary depending on the promotion you may have booked under, as some have received their e-docs two weeks prior to boarding.

I have a TA, he called and they said they were not ready! duh.

Joy,,,,call MSC and have them e-mail you the documents. BTW,,you have completed the on-line check-in correct???

Mike, I used a TA who is very efficient. He called about a wk. ago and they said they were not ready. Yes, my WEB check in is complete and accurate. I called MSC again, just now, no phone response. I also emailed my TA and he will call me very soon I am sure.

Mike, I used a TA who is very efficient. He called about a wk. ago and they said they were not ready. Yes, my WEB check in is complete and accurate. I called MSC again, just now, no phone response. I also emailed my TA and he will call me very soon I am sure.

Call my PVC (David),,,,Joy and give him your info,,,you need to have your e-docs asap!!!!!! You can reach him at 954-958-3286,,,let him know Mike and Kim recommended him,,he'll know who we are!!:D

Call my PVC (David),,,,Joy and give him your info,,,you need to have your e-docs asap!!!!!! You can reach him at 954-958-3286,,,let him know Mike and Kim recommended him,,he'll know who we are!!:D

David Maceus??? (MSC) I am using him for the Bermuda cruise where we will meet you.

I am using someone out of MSC for this trip.

Thanks.

I am not too worried, they have my money.

David Maceus??? (MSC) I am using him for the Bermuda cruise where we will meet you.

I am using someone out of MSC for this trip.

Thanks.

I am not too worried, they have my money.

Yes Joy,,,David Maceus. Here's the problem though Joy,,,you will be asked to show your boarding pass to security before you enter the terminal,,,you will need to have this in your possession before you can check in.

Yes Joy,,,David Maceus. Here's the problem though Joy,,,you will be asked to show your boarding pass to security before you enter the terminal,,,you will need to have this in your possession before you can check in.

Thanks Mike. I am using him, I found him by chance and he was great when I booked my Bermuda cruise. (w/ you and Kim) I did not have that no. (only the 1 877 no.) so thanks, but since I did not book this trip w. him, I didn't think he would help me. I will call him though in the a.m. Thanks for your help.

The MSC print out says: Show this when boarding.

Hmm - 30th cruise, never had a problem.

Lots of European trips, - sounds complexed to me.

This is my 4th MSC trip too.

Thanks Mike. I am using him, I found him by chance and he was great when I booked my Bermuda cruise. (w/ you and Kim) I did not have that no. (only the 1 877 no.) so thanks, but since I did not book this trip w. him, I didn't think he would help me. I will call him though in the a.m. Thanks for your help.

The MSC print out says: Show this when boarding.

Hmm - 30th cruise, never had a problem.

Lots of European trips, - sounds complexed to me.

This is my 4th MSC trip too.

Each time we've entered into the terminal at the POM,,security was there asking us to see our boarding pass and ID,,,not sure why Joy,,just want you to avoid any problems before you even check-in..

Okay, the TA called them, and they sent my edocs and luggage tags to the wrong email. Their error. They said they would be here this a.m. I will keep you posted.

Our neighbors have not received their edocs either. I just spoke to them so now they have to call to get them.

I feel like I am in Italy!

Okay, the TA called them, and they sent my edocs and luggage tags to the wrong email. Their error. They said they would be here this a.m. I will keep you posted.

Our neighbors have not received their edocs either. I just spoke to them so now they have to call to get them.

I feel like I am in Italy!

Don't we all wish we were in Italy Joy!!!! Today is David's day off so he won't be in the office today Joy. But good for you,,at least you'll be prepared and not run into any issues once you reach the terminal. Hope your neighbors have the same luck as you!!!

I did the web check-in some time ago, have a cabin number and printed a paper that says "form to show onboard". Is that actually actually the eticket? I called MSC to ask about luggage tags and boarding passes and they referred me to the TA. I called the TA and He said I should go back to MSC. I've never had this problem before with any other cruises. This is for the Sept 20, 2014 cruise on Divina. What confusion and buck passing...

I did the web check-in some time ago, have a cabin number and printed a paper that says "form to show onboard". Is that actually actually the eticket? I called MSC to ask about luggage tags and boarding passes and they referred me to the TA. I called the TA and He said I should go back to MSC. I've never had this problem before with any other cruises. This is for the Sept 20, 2014 cruise on Divina. What confusion and buck passing...

EdnLisa,,,you should receive a boarding pass which has a "BAR CODE" on it. This is your boarding pass. The Web check-in that you printed, you give to the attendant who is checking you in. They match your web check-in form with your actual citizenship documents. Your boarding pass and luggage tags should be provided to you in a separate e-mail either from MSC or your travel agent. If you're having trouble receiving these documents, go to MSC's Facebook page and send them a private message,,they are excellent at answering your requests promptly. https://www.facebook.com/MSC.Cruises.USA

Thanks to our TA Mike from Naples :) the edocs came. I went to FB as you suggested and they were sent promptly.

Thank you.

Ahhhhh!!!! RELIEF!!!! Wondering why the delay in receiving e-docs has been so prevalent lately?? Time to put David under the spot light Friday!!!

Ahhhhh!!!! RELIEF!!!! Wondering why the delay in receiving e-docs has been so prevalent lately?? Time to put David under the spot light Friday!!!

I used my outside TA for this trip. He is excellent but he had trouble communicating w/ them also. I booked w/ David for the Bermuda trip.

I wonder if that cruise is filling up?

I used my outside TA for this trip. He is excellent but he had trouble communicating w/ them also. I booked w/ David for the Bermuda trip.

I wonder if that cruise is filling up?

Not sure Joy. The roll call is awfully quiet, wondering if we may say a large contingency of European pax onboard?? It is still early though,,I'm sure things will pick-up once the holidays have passed.:)