Permanent Make up

eileen11

Has anyone ever had permanent make applied? Is so, how do you like it and what did you have done?

Eileen

1967 Grace Lines Santa Rosa (don't laugh..I was a young teen!)

1968 GraceLines Santa Rosa

1970 The Victoria So. Car

1986 Seaward So. Car.

1987 Tropicale Mexico

1988 Tropicale So. Car.

1995 Sovereign of the Seas

2000 Elation Mexico

2002 Millie Panama Canal

2002 Vision OT Seas Mexico

2003 - Grand Princess 8/3/03

2004 - NCL Sky - 2/8/04

2004 - Carnival Spirit 10/4/04

10/04/04 SPIRIT Honalulu to Ensenada

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;4;17;59;00&timezone=GMT-1000

I haven't had it done, but my sister has had eyeliner and lips.

The lips are wonderful..she got a nude/peach color, very natural. Sometimes she justs puts a gloss over and sometimes she'll deepen the color with lipstick. She is older and her lips were kind of fading...this looks very good.

As for the eyeliner, it looks great when she's dressed up, but for everyday it's a bit much for me. Also, she had a black color and I think a brown or more natural look would have been better. But, then I'm not a heavy eyeliner person or one who wears makeup all the time on a daily basis. It does bring out her eyes. She couldn't see to put on her eyeliner anymore and that was the main reason she went for it.

She said the eyeliner wasn't so bad painwise, but the lips definately hurt more. There is some tenderness and swelling, but nothing she couldn't handle. I think the most important thing is to find a GOOD person who knows what they're doing. Ask to see pictures of other clients.

I would love to have my lips done. I absolutely HATE lipstick. This is just one more thing to add to my wish list. icon_smile.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I had my eyebrows done. My real ones had fallen out due to an allergic reaction to some dye that had been put on them, and they only sparsely grew back.

Eyebrows are so hard to get straight, but they look pretty good. I had them done in a fairly light color, and still use a little pencil on them to even them out, but all in all I'm very happy I got it done.

Katie

"I'm currently out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message..."

Rhapsody of the Seas - May '03

Coming soon...Rhapsody of the Seas - May '04

I had my lips done but you can't even tell. It faded. It's not the artist fault. Because before she did it, I told her I want the color very very light, as light as it can be and I guess now I can't blame her for it.

The pain is so bad. While she was doing my lips, it was so painful that I almost tell her to stop but I went through the whole thing.

The next day, expect your lips to be swollen. Your lips will look like Donald Duck's LOL

I might do it again in the future though I think it's worth it. I don't mind the pain but last time after I have my lips done, I kept worry about getting hepatitis C until I had my blood test.

It's not as permanent as you'd think, it has to be touched up periodically. Lips hurt, expect swelling for a while afterwards, you know, all those little needles tapping the color into your skin.. ouch!! Ok, I am a fradie cat!!

tinsel57

Gee, I was ALMOST convinced to have my lips done til I got further down the posts! I don't do pain or needles, so I guess I will just stick with Lipfinity for now!

This was a great topic - thanks for posting it!

Tamela

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;09;06;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Majesty of the Seas 9/6/04

Did it hurt? How did you decide on the style? Did you have to do anything special after they were done? Many questions...

Eileen

1967 Grace Lines Santa Rosa (don't laugh..I was a young teen!)

1968 GraceLines Santa Rosa

1970 The Victoria So. Car

1986 Seaward So. Car.

1987 Tropicale Mexico

1988 Tropicale So. Car.

1995 Sovereign of the Seas

2000 Elation Mexico

2002 Millie Panama Canal

2002 Vision OT Seas Mexico

2003 - Grand Princess 8/3/03

2004 - NCL Sky - 2/8/04

2004 - Carnival Spirit 10/4/04

10/04/04 SPIRIT Honalulu to Ensenada

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;4;17;59;00&timezone=GMT-1000

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Gee, I was ALMOST convinced to have my lips done til I got further down the posts! I don't do pain or needles, so I guess I will just stick with Lipfinity for now!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here!!!! Ouch!!!

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I had my eyeliner done. They are a mocha brown (dark brown) color. I got a fine line on the top and bottom. I am very happy with it. It hurt, but the pain was not unbearable. It hurt more the 2nd visit when I had to go back for a touch up than it did the initial visit. I am not one to wear a lot of make-up, but I am very happy with the fine line.

Hi Eileen: No, I haven't tried it, and I don't think I really would like it. icon_eek.gif For me, it would be like a tatoo - knowing that I can never remove it. Well, nowadays you can have tatoos lasered off, but I just wouldn't want to do it. icon_cool.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

Archived