December 4th Radiance

Was just browsing through available rooms and saw that the coveted Grand Suite 1600 has opened up......wish I could do it...we lucked out and scored with Cabin 1100 on this cruise...maybe someone who has already booked a Grand Suite would like this cabin instead.....

Bonnie

Bonnie:

that is funny, you are in the room I booked (1100). We booked this trip well in advance and initially took 1100, but after reading that 1602 actually has a bigger balcony we switched rooms. Come by and say hello, and we can compare rooms! See you on 12-4-05!

That is funny...we booked in March and I couldn't believe 1100 was available....we have cruised on the Voyager Class ships before...also the aft cabins...we have had the good fortune of booking 1694 Jr Suite and 1688 Balcony....I can't wait to compare....less than 4 months to go....this one is to Celebrate our 22nd anniversary....

Bonnie

alohanails:

I am following in your footsteps. I was in 1694 on the Explorer (loved it) and 1388 on the Adventure. Stop by for a drink to celebrate your anniversary. After reading all of the great things about 1100, I may be sorry I gave it up! I am sure 1602 will be just fine.

I was wrong...we were in 1388 (not 1688) on the Adventure as well....that is something huh? We will definately have to get together and check out each others cabins! So far our Favorite was 1694...1388 was great but we didn't care for the pole in the middle of the room....first time on Radiance Class....can't wait...made the mistake of trying the Carnival Valor in Feb....to much Glitz...and not enough OCEAN!!!!

Bonnie

Hey Aloha!

We miss you over on the 12/04 Radiance roll call. We actually had 1600 and just let it go. Moved to 1566 because it is closer to the elevators and mom, who is traveling with me, is not too good on her feet. Saw the owners suite was open so I figured why not just do it. We had an aft family cabin on the enchantment and loved the size of the balcony that is why I booked it, but since then we did the aft owners suite on the empress (I think) to bermuda two year ago and the rocking was terrible. (not sure if it was the waters or the ship or the cabin but we ended up flying back!) I still have some reservations about 1566, the overhang looks awful but we aren't big sun worshippers. Just love a lot of room in our room! I would love to see 1600 just because it was almost ours!

Aconcha21, have you registered for the meet and mingle? we have a roll call going as well!

See you all in a few months!

Archived