Rock of ages

sillysu

I purchased tickets for rock of ages for our family INCLUDING younger children, is this play suitable from kids? Cause the movie is on right now and it's NOT kid friendly! Worried now....

SuzieQ's IPhone

Purchased? Why? It's free on the BA. Lol

To the other posters: the op did specifically say purchase and did specifically say roa

So they have a concern for subject matter so they must know what show they are talking about.

Cirque however has also begged a few questions about it as well and I recall posts that asked if it was suitable for kids as well

I wish the op would come back an clarify!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by luvtheships

Rock of Ages was on the Breakaway. Alcohol drugs and sexual innuendo- basically a shadow of two people having sex in a bathroom. Even if it goes over their heads- would they enjoy seeing it?

I agree! The show's content is not for kids. Most of them would NOT even enjoy! They will probably be much more happier in Splash Academy.

We have a reservation for our 7 year old to watch Rock of Ages with us but I'm glad Splash Academy was open at 6PM (instead of 7PM) for people to drop their kids off to watch Rock of Ages.

I stand corrected YES I got confused! Rock of ages, I made the reservation and PURCHASE CIRQUE! Sorry.....but ugh We have a tuff decision to make, with or without kids! Ages 6, 9, 10

SuzieQ's IPhone

Definitely without. Our boys were 9&6 on Breakaway and I would have been horrified if they saw this show. They know about sexuality, but this is definitely an adult-oriented show. The ship opens the kids clubs early for ROA shows, and will call your cabin to let you know how to sign the children in for you to get to the show on time. It is emphasized over and over that this is an adult show, yet many children were in the audience and ushered out quickly once their parents realized the warning was serious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk