Flavored creamer- can we bring this?

NOLAbebe

Are we allowed to bring flavored liquid creamer, either small packets/cups, or a larger bottle (i.e. flip-top kind) onto the ship? I am thinking for use with a carafe of coffee from room service? Or is this available through room service?

Are we allowed to bring flavored liquid creamer, either small packets/cups, or a larger bottle (i.e. flip-top kind) onto the ship? I am thinking for use with a carafe of coffee from room service? Or is this available through room service?

Yes you can bring this on board. from room service and on the lido deck buffet they only have carafes of either milk or cream.

Funny story. Two cruises ago, my DW decided to take a small jar of powdered creamer with us. She doesn't care for the liquid creamer. She put the jar in her carry on bag, and when we went through the security scan at the airport, a TSA agent called her aside so that he could search her bag. Scared the you-know-what out of her. Apparently the powdered creamer must have set off some kind of alert. Fortunately, the jar was still sealed, and she was given the okay. Lesson learned. Put the creamer in the checked luggage, NOT the carry on.:o:D

Are we allowed to bring flavored liquid

creamer, either small packets/cups, or a larger bottle (i.e. flip-top kind)

onto the ship? I am thinking for use with a carafe of coffee from room

service? Or is this available through room service?

Hi NOLAbebe :)

When cruising, my wife & I bring along a box of creamers that do not

require refrigeration (picture below). We put them in our carry-on with

our soda & sports drinks.

cof1_zpsfe2cc7a1.jpg

cof2_zpsfba79f30.jpg

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

It is a pretty decent idea. DW and I have done it a few times and have found that we do remember them more times than not when we have coffee in our room, but not so much when we are out and about. Love to sit on the balcony with a nice cup-a-joe in the morning. :D

Funny story. Two cruises ago, my DW decided to take a small jar of powdered creamer with us. She doesn't care for the liquid creamer. She put the jar in her carry on bag, and when we went through the security scan at the airport, a TSA agent called her aside so that he could search her bag. Scared the you-know-what out of her. Apparently the powdered creamer must have set off some kind of alert. Fortunately, the jar was still sealed, and she was given the okay. Lesson learned. Put the creamer in the checked luggage, NOT the carry on.:o:D

Same thing happened to a friend.

Thank you! I was hoping to be able to order a pot of coffee from room service and enjoy it with my hubby on our balcony, or while getting ready! I think I will pick up a bottle while in the embarkation port and carry it on to the ship. ;)