I'll be laying in sun wearing a load of jackets!!

HollyB

PORCELAIN Jackets that is!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I have now had my top teeth fitted with porcelain jackets. Girls..they are amazing!!

Anyone thinking of doing it..go for it!

It is worth every second of discomfort!

I am grinning from ear to ear!

No pain no gain, this pain was absolutely worth the gain!!!

Next up, I am having my remaining teeth bleached. I have really good teeth, and wanted to preserve them forever. I had them made slightly bigger and they are simply fabulous! Worth every penny!!

One bad bit was when the dentist placed them in, before cementing them for me to have a look. I looked in the mirror, sat up, and they fell out and I was horrified at what he had removed from my teeth...DONT LOOK if you have them done! It scared the life out of me. BUT still, the end result...wonderful and so worth it!

icon_biggrin.gif Hi all,

I have to agree about the caps. All my life I wanted a beautiful smile. Well, at 56 years old, I finally decided to "go for it". It cost a small fortune ($8,000.00) to have 9 upper teeth capped, but it was worth it. I only wish I had had the money to do it when I was 26!

My son who is 32 just had his braces removed and now we may have his capped too.

Can't believe what a difference it made. I never smiled before. People always accused me of frowning all the time. I just didn't want to show my teeth. Now, I have no problem smiling at all.

So, if you have the money, or even if it is important enough to you, burrow the money, but go fo it!

Archived