Getaway Cabin Question

beachnut41955

Just got my cabin assignment this morning. No upgrade for our IX GTY. We are deck 5 cabin 5449 which is forward inside. Has anyone ever stayed on deck 5? If so, were you satisfied with it? Just curious....

So looking forward to this cruise on the Getaway and cabin doesn't really matter. Just happy to be cruising on September 20.:)

• 1 month later...
Just got my cabin assignment this morning. No upgrade for our IX GTY. We are deck 5 cabin 5449 which is forward inside. Has anyone ever stayed on deck 5? If so, were you satisfied with it? Just curious....

So looking forward to this cruise on the Getaway and cabin doesn't really matter. Just happy to be cruising on September 20.:)

Call and ask...

My son was assigned an ocean view cabin (OX) on deck 5 starboard side aft & we are in a deck 12 port side forward facing penthouse. My wife told him to call to see if he might be able to get a closer cabin. For an additional $30 he was given the balcony cabin next to ours! He also was given an additional $20 OBC, which means he only paid $10 for the upgrade!!

Edited by Batman's Skivvies