Divina or Norwegian getaway?

Topo Gigio

I'd be very careful, if I were you, Mike, that you don't lose those valuable bookings for the sake of it. As you know, yourself, they're not easy to come by and if they're returned to the system as a cancellation there could be a waiting list attached to nab them!

I may have to cancel my 2 April sailings sadly Beam. My girlfriend will be starting a new job next month and we don't think the new company would much appreciate her asking for 2 weeks off after only working there for 6 months.:( But that's ok,,we still have our 3 day in January and our 19 day repo to look forward to.

I am curios though Beam,,,how does the waiting list work??? I told my PVC when we booked our repo sailing, that I wanted to be put on the waiting list for stateroom 16008. Currently we have 16035. How would my PVC know if somehow this stateroom became available???

I may have to cancel my 2 April sailings sadly Beam.

Sorry to hear that - although she may have a very accommodating employer, who knows? Here's hoping.

I am curios though Beam,,,how does the waiting list work??? I told my PVC when we booked our repo sailing, that I wanted to be put on the waiting list for stateroom 16008. Currently we have 16035. How would my PVC know if somehow this stateroom became available???

I don't know that there is a waiting list. I was going on what you've said in past posts about asking your PVA to put you on one so I assumed it existed :roll eyes:

From my experiences with MSC I very much doubt it. I think it would be down to a very good PVA keeping a watchful eye.

On the subject of booking deposits MSC recently brought in a policy whereby we in Europe can now book for €100 pp - it came in with the new "Experiences" pricings and we can make changes (subject, of course, to T&Cs) to the bookings so we're beginning to catch up with the good oul' US when it comes to customer service :D

Sorry to hear that - although she may have a very accommodating employer, who knows? Here's hoping.

I don't know that there is a waiting list. I was going on what you've said in past posts about asking your PVA to put you on one so I assumed it existed :roll eyes:

From my experiences with MSC I very much doubt it. I think it would be down to a very good PVA keeping a watchful eye.

On the subject of booking deposits MSC recently brought in a policy whereby we in Europe can now book for €100 pp - it came in with the new "Experiences" pricings and we can make changes (subject, of course, to T&Cs) to the bookings so we're beginning to catch up with the good oul' US when it comes to customer service :D

That's good Beam!!! I saw in Pete's post where he was paying a non-refundable deposit which seemed to be higher than what we pay here in the states. I'm guessing now that MSC has rolled out their new booking system in the UK, that has changed which is good news for all of you!!!:D