A few questions..........

sunray

Which beach is best for adults? My husband and I will be on the Miracle for our 10th anniversary on September 4th. We would prefer a beach with good food and drinks, comfortable beach chairs, and possibly a pool. It seems there quite a few good beaches in Cozumel, so give me your opinions!

Are Carlos and Charlies and Senior Frogs in the same area, and how much are the cabs? How far are they from the pier? Are cabs always available for return to the pier? Lastly is the food good at either place?

Thanks!

There are 2 ports in Cozumel...one downtown and one about 10 min. cab ride from there (where the duty free shops are). Carnival I think always docks at the one that is NOT downtown. I can't say which ones dock in town. C&C's and Sen. Frogs are in the same place closer to the pier downtown. Cabs are always around the ports and if you are at C&C's there are always cabs outside. We went there and left around 11 pm...ship leaving at midnight and there were tons of cabs available because that place clears out all about the same time to get back to the ships. However, not all ships leave as late.

About the beaches, I can't really answer from first hand knowledge (YET) but there are tons of threads on them. Go to the Cozumel boards. Lots of information.

The Miracle docks at Puerta Maya which is about 3 miles south of downtown (C&C's) and about 5-8 miles north of where most beach clubs are located. Check this for cab fares: http://cozumelinsider.com/Trans

CnC's food is actually not bad. I like the ribs or the fish wrapped in foil when I go there (like, twice a year!) Have a great vacation!

Archived