Paying for excursions

RaiderCruiser

When I pre-book Carnival excursions for our upcoming trip can these be charged to the reservation or do they have to be paid in full with credit card? Had hoped to charge to room then use gift cards to pay entire balance(using 10% off through Verizon.)

You will have to book them on board in order to charge them to your account. Unless you book FTTF or cabanas most things are avilable on board the first day. Hope that helps.

When I pre-book Carnival excursions for our upcoming trip can these be charged to the reservation or do they have to be paid in full with credit card? Had hoped to charge to room then use gift cards to pay entire balance(using 10% off through Verizon.)

Our cruise was paid in full and I then added a Carnival excursion. Was no problem to pay that with the eCertificate that I had purchased through the Verizon program. Paid the largest amount I could using the eCertificate and then the same balance with a credit card. Was very easy to do.

I used e-gift cards (from the Father's Day promotion) to pay the remainder of the balance for my booking months ago. Still had money remaining on the cards -- and used part of the remaining balances to book and pay for my excursions through the Carnival site. If I remember correctly, there was a block to check to "Use a Carnival Giftcard" above the credit card payment area -- once I clicked that it opened up a field to key in the gift card information.