Tan Towel Plus

Shaco

I assume that's for ten of them? If so, then that's the most reasonable I've seen them due to the free Shipping.

I broke down and ordered a box of 50 of them from the tantowel website, and split them with my sister. I have a feeling I'll be ordering more in about a month!

I like them, but I have to be honest and say that they don't last as long as the HSN hosts and the company rep says that the tan lasts. But, how easy can a "safe" tan get, right?

JJ

Caribbean Princess 5/1/04

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

I've used every kind of self tanning stuff out there and I like the tan towels best. They are very easy to use, the tan is natural looking and I've not had a problem at all with streaking. As a matter of fact, I have them on auto ship from HSN. They now have the Evolution ones which are bigger and they have exfoliator and tan extender towels in the package along with the regular tan towels 2. It's 24.95 every 60 days. I find the tan to be quite long lasting (about a week) and it fades naturally, not blotchy looking.

Diamond Princess!!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;7;31;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived