Another FTTF question.

crazycruzer68

Do we board with the diamond and platinum or do we wait for them to all board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We boarded right behind them (NYC 9/1/14). They were in the VIP lounge and we were sitting in an area right outside where they take the boarding photos and the S&S pics.

They announced the start of boarding, calling for Platinum, Diamond and suites. They all filed past us and then they announced that they would be boarding FTTF. That was us - we just joined the end of the their line.

I thought it was sooo worth it. We dropped our bags off - rooms were ready just for Platinum, Diamond and FTTF. Booked 2 tours at the Shore Excursion desk. Got lunch from the Mongolian Wok (only 3 people ahead of me!) and were sitting at a table by the Liner Bar with food and a DOD a little before noon!

Do we board with the diamond and platinum or do we wait for them to all board?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

All the cruises I have been on with FTTF, I have never had to wait for diamond or platinum. We always get to the terminal around 11am and we get in the priority line & make our way through. With FTTF, we are on the ship, dropping our bags off in our cabin, way before 12pm. Well worth the $50 to me!!

Both times out of NYC, weddings Plats/Diamonds all went first but there wasn't even a break in the movement and FTTF was called.

Right up to the room drop off carry on, then to the empty buffet, back to the room and bags were outside the door. All before rooms were ready for everyone else.

Only problem was eating at the buffet, 5 different bar servers asked me 8 different times if I wanted a drink the place was so empty. I wait until we sail so I don't pay tax. At least on NCL they will put a cocktail napkin down so no one else asks if you want a drink.