Best and Worst...

lindabelll

worst is getting up early the last day to get off the ship & sitting around waiting 2 get off.the best is the cruise experience. great food, being treated good, the freedom of cruising. we have been on 13 (which is nothing compared to lots of people). we also like all inclusive resorts. they cost more than cruises (even including the alcohol). but there is a freedom 2 just ordering whatever & not even signing your name. we try 2 do that once a yr.

The best part is pulling up and seeing the ship, the worst part is waiting for it to get here!

Best: french fries and pumpkin soup

Worst: 5 extra pounds at the end of the week

Best: Kiss on the Lips

Worst: Hangovers from too many!!

Going on cruise #3.... I think the planning is half the fun. The best thing though is a late night walk under the stars with the guy I fell in love with when I was skinny and 15. Ahh, I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy life in such a wonderful way. The worst part is the realization that I am spending my grandchildren's meager inheritance. ;-).

Also on the best list....Not having to figure out what to do and where to go, especially when we cruise with a large group.

On the worst list....Digging through all the luggage and catching a cab/shuttle after the cruise. Muster drill, but it's a necessary evil.

The Best: Unpacking once, and waking up in different ports to explore in a group, or at your leisure; everyone can find a food he/she likes; unlimited food of different types each day; you can join lots of activies, or sit in a quiet spot and read, ie: you can design your vacation as you like it, and this is good for couples who may like different things.

THE Worst: Long lines for getting on and off the boat, smoke in many public areas, some ships have obstructed vision in the shows, some times the pools are overun with kids...should have 1 adult only pool.

So many bests! Sittin gon balcony watching and listening to the sea, seeing the sun rise/set, meeting wonderful new people, my family of DH, myself, and 4 sons not arguing for seven days on where/when to eat, who got to pick the last resturaunt, or when to go to eat! ABsolute heaven!

Worst: The last night on the ship..we were all very sad!

Best >>

The fact that there is no wrong choice on what to do for the day. You can relax by the pool, trivia games, gamble.. there is no wrong answer!

Worst>>>

Feeling seasick during rough waters and debarking.

Catrin

The best is having my coffee and danish delivered to my room every morning at my appointed time (...and eating it on my balcony in Alaska made it even better).

The worse is the growing realization that more and more children have idiots for parents. But that isn't limited to cruising...that goes for any hotel stay these days.

The best part is pulling up and seeing the ship, the worst part is waiting for it to get here!

Best: french fries and pumpkin soup

Worst: 5 extra pounds at the end of the week

Best: Kiss on the Lips

Worst: Hangovers from too many!!

Yummmmm to that pumpkin soup!!

Best: packing a bathing suit in you little carry-on, and going to the pool while you wait for your luggage to be delivered

Worst: (this actually happened) Accidentally putting your other half's "walk off the ship" clothes in the luggage that was placed outside the door and picked up after midnight, and wake up early in the morning to hear "where's the clothes I left out?" :-)

Best: packing a bathing suit in you little carry-on, and going to the pool while you wait for your luggage to be delivered

Worst: (this actually happened) Accidentally putting your other half's "walk off the ship" clothes in the luggage that was placed outside the door and picked up after midnight, and wake up early in the morning to hear "where's the clothes I left out?" :-)

THAT IS TOOOOOOO FUNNY HEHE:D

BEST: Researching on all the ports that we stop at before we get on the ship. The feeling of being prepared because of this board! The feeling of pulling into the departure port and seeing the huge ship in front of you. Also as a tradition we always have a drink before we get on the ship in the parking lot (we always get there to early) and then having the drink of the day as soon as we get on (there always the strongest on the day of departure).

WORST: Stumbeling back to my room at 4:30 in the morning by myself and for the life of me couldn't remember my room number! That was actually funny! I actually can't think of any Worst.

Archived