Anyone know where the Millennium is docked on Nov 5??

wales4ever

According to our itinerary its Langkawi. Though apparently its now stopping in Penang.

One cruise port calendar shows it as Langkawi.

Though another cruise port guide says the ship is in Penang that day :confused:

Apparently Celebrity are not so sure either...

According to our itinerary its Langkawi. Though apparently its now stopping in Penang.

One cruise port calendar shows it as Langkawi.

Though another cruise port guide says the ship is in Penang that day :confused:

Apparently Celebrity are not so sure either...

Have you checked in with your Roll Call ?

When I was on the Solstice in 2012... There was a change in the order of the Ports...

And word got out on the Roll Call long before the other Cruisers not on CC found out

(I heard some never got the news until they boarded... They were none too happy having made plans ashore... But as per your Cruise Contact, Celebrity can make changes as they see fit)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I think the OP may mean December 5, but I could be wrong. We are supposed to have Langkawi on 12/5 but if you search for the 11/23 on Celebrity, it now says Penang. It also shows in many of our "My Celebrity" sections of the website. If you call, of course they'll tell you no change, but as we know, the call center is often the last to know, even when they check with supervisors who check with other departments.

50/50 where we'll end up, but I'd put my money on a change that has been poorly communicated :) Go figure.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

There is a website called whatsinport.com. At the Penang page it shows the Millennium in port on December 5. Also, the Celebrity site says Penang for that sailing. A different TA site I looked at still shows Langkawi. Some friends of mine stayed in Penang for three months and they enjoyed it so that will be a very good stop.