Changes in Breakaway Dailies from year to year

gabbo18

Hi All,

I saw some dailies for the first couple weeks of May (2014) for the Breakaway to Bermuda and had a question about the scheduling...

Our wedding is for the first week of May next year on the Breakaway and was wondering if the schedule would change significantly from what I'm seeing this year in the dailies?

We're trying to pick the time and location based on the dailies, but it might not be safe to assume that the schedule will be the same from year to year.

Thanks for any insight! :cool:

While I don't know the answer, I would have to guess you really can't say for sure since this was only the second summer BA sailed to Bermuda. I would guess it would stay quite similar, but be tweaked according to what did and didn't work well.

Also.... Congrats on the wedding! We're sailing BA the same month to celebrate our 25th. I pray you are blessed with many happy years :)

The cruise director is in charge of the scheduling of activities and everything else on board, so the answer to your question should be no.

Cruise Directors will switch out and activities will change or be removed from the line up. If your wedding is on board, the wedding consultant will mostly be in charge of the venue and time anyways.

Have a great cruise!

While I don't know the answer, I would have to guess you really can't say for sure since this was only the second summer BA sailed to Bermuda. I would guess it would stay quite similar, but be tweaked according to what did and didn't work well.

Also.... Congrats on the wedding! We're sailing BA the same month to celebrate our 25th. I pray you are blessed with many happy years :)

Thanks Kenlorz! I can't wait for the day to come! The one we are going on is the May 3rd sailing and doing the ceremony at sea on the 5th.

The cruise director is in charge of the scheduling of activities and everything else on board, so the answer to your question should be no.

Cruise Directors will switch out and activities will change or be removed from the line up. If your wedding is on board, the wedding consultant will mostly be in charge of the venue and time anyways.

Have a great cruise!

Yeah, that's what I figured. I was hoping to maybe get a glimpse into the future and maybe get a rough idea if the wedding would be in the morning or afternoon :P

Congrats on your wedding. I'm confused about getting married at sea and the laws - so I guess it is legal to get married while you are sailing? I only ask because I'm getting married this November on board the Pearl, it is a charter so NCL will not help with the wedding but we can marry on board but I didn't know we could marry at sea. We figured we would do it while docked in Key West and someone else on board is able to marry us.

Congrats on your wedding. I'm confused about getting married at sea and the laws - so I guess it is legal to get married while you are sailing? I only ask because I'm getting married this November on board the Pearl, it is a charter so NCL will not help with the wedding but we can marry on board but I didn't know we could marry at sea. We figured we would do it while docked in Key West and someone else on board is able to marry us.

Thanks Terri and congrats on yours too!

It's actually going to only be a symbolic ceremony at sea. We'll be getting our license and certificate about 2 days before we actually sail.

I believe it could be a real wedding ceremony if we were to get married while it was docked in NY or something like that from what I understand.