help dream 7/21 alaska prince rupert excursion

bbkarls

Hi,my first try at this and to start I want to thank all of you for the hints before our cruise. Our cruise was great in spite of the few changes. Whale watch at PR was fantastic but my dh dropped our camera overboard. Does anyone here have pics of that whale watch? Thanks

Hi,my first try at this and to start I want to thank all of you for the hints before our cruise. Our cruise was great in spite of the few changes. Whale watch at PR was fantastic but my dh dropped our camera overboard. Does anyone here have pics of that whale watch? Thanks
Did you think of pushing him overboard? Of course you wouldn't, he is probably a really nice guy and was just trying to get the best possible shots. Sounds like something my DH would do. Glad you had a good cruise and can overlook the pitfalls. Hope someone can send you some pics. NMNita

No, I know he felt bad enough w/o my opinion. It was a nice camera but the pictures taken were worth more to me. To expand on the trip. I think the best tips were to take a clock, an extension cord, and my favorite the cheap platic shoe hanger that goes over the closet door and can be thrown away at the end of the cruise.

Archived