First time suite questions (Dawn)

bbryan5

Will be sailing to Bermuda on the Dawn in October. Have 4 NCL cruises under my belt, but never in a suite. We have an AFT penthouse booked this time. I have a couple questions:

1. Can you tell me about breakfast and lunch in Cagneys? I don't know what to expect exactly. How's the food? What are some of the options? If anyone has menus, that would be great!

2. Will the butler bring you breakfast or lunch from Cagneys?

3. I understand the room service menu is a bit better for suite guests. Can anyone tell me what is offered, that's not offered to non suite guests?

4. I know the Dawn does't have a "Haven" area, but is there any type of lounge/bar on the Dawn that's only for suite guests?

5. I heard something about a free bottle of sparkling wine for all suite guests, is this true?

Thanks so much to anyone that can help me out! I really appreciate it! :D:D:D

Will be sailing to Bermuda on the Dawn in October. Have 4 NCL cruises under my belt, but never in a suite. We have an AFT penthouse booked this time. I have a couple questions:

1. Can you tell me about breakfast and lunch in Cagneys? I don't know what to expect exactly. How's the food? What are some of the options? If anyone has menus, that would be great!

3. I understand the room service menu is a bit better for suite guests. Can anyone tell me what is offered, that's not offered to non suite guests?

4. I know the Dawn does't have a "Haven" area, but is there any type of lounge/bar on the Dawn that's only for suite guests?

5. I heard something about a free bottle of sparkling wine for all suite guests, is this true?

1) food is better than MDR or buffet. Steak and eggs, crab cakes eggs Benedict. There's a small buffet and a menu as well

2) yes

3) anything from MDR, specialty restaurants (with surcharge) breakfast is hot foods indeed of continental

4) there is no suite exclusive bar/lounge that I am aware of

5) yes 1 bottle of a lousy sparkling wine. I guess it's sufficient for mimosas

We were on the Dawn in March, and LOVED breakfast in Cagney's! Our waiter was at our table immediately after we were seated. We placed our order, helped ourselves to the fresh fruit and pastries from the buffet, and our hot breakfast was often delivered within 10 minutes of being seated! We were always in and out within 30 minutes. (The eggs benedict was divine!!!) :D

Technically during the Day the Star Bar is available for suite guest, this is were the Concierge usually is.

1. The food is good, the service is good, the peacefulness is great.

2. Yes, just ask.

3. ANYTHING available on the ship is available on the room service menu. Simply ask your butler and he will bring it.

4. No.

5. Yes.