50% off second person vs OBC

yogi636

I have a question I hope I can get answered here. I have never cruised Royal and not sure about their prices. I would like to book for next dec 2015. They have the 50%off second person right now which looks good. Do they have OBC sales? Would I better off waiting?

I have a question I hope I can get answered here. I have never cruised Royal and not sure about their prices. I would like to book for next dec 2015. They have the 50%off second person right now which looks good. Do they have OBC sales? Would I better off waiting?

book ahead for good selection and price. used to be waiting was good. not now.

Guest maddycat

Book with a price that you think is fair. Then keep checking the price of your cruise on RCI's website. I check daily. Be sure to put in any discounts that might apply (senior, military, resident, etc.) If there is a price drop before final payment due date, you can get your cruise repriced.

Did you see what the price was before the BOGOHO sale? I was researching before it started and for the cruise I booked it was a great deal, but I saw some others where the base price went up as the sale was starting so it didn't really save money.

You may be able to find a TA that gives OBC and get both :)

I received the BOGOHO and $405 OBC on a grand suite for the July 11 sailing on Liberty of the Seas. All cabin categories were receiving some OBC.I certainly will be checking until final payment is due and will sacrifice the OBC if it's worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Did you see what the price was before the BOGOHO sale? I was researching before it started and for the cruise I booked it was a great deal, but I saw some others where the base price went up as the sale was starting so it didn't really save money.

You may be able to find a TA that gives OBC and get both :)

I would also check with a TA as they are the ones that seem to offer OBC and other perks. I booked with a big box TA and got OBC, free specialty dining for 2, and a bottle of wine. The price of the cruise through the cruise line was exactly the same as the TA but getting the extras made it worthwhile for me.