Niew Amsterdam Oct 27th 2014 BCN to FLL

grosado78

My partner and I will be doing departing Barcelona on the transatlantic voyage to FLL on the 27th Oct 2014 never been on Holland America before but have done around 5 Med cruises and 2 Caribbean cruises, Im 35 and my partner 30 an as Im reading now more and more Im starting to worry about these 8 days at sea lol... Hopefully will meet great people and get to hang out all around the ship..

If anyone is doing this trip let me know...

My partner and I are also on this cruise, this will be our 6th TA, 4 have been on Celebrity and 1 on Azamara. This is our 1st on HAL. For us the sea days are the best and this one is my first after retirement. HAL has LGBT meetings every day. We have made many friends on these cruises, and so will you.

Hey Shaq sounds great, really exited about this cruise!!!! We took about 2 or 3 yrs ago a Celebrity cruise departing Istambul and loved Celebrity, wanted to take a TA with them but the dates available/ price was not favorable to us...

• 3 weeks later...

Grosado78, I was hoping that this roll call would be a little more active than it is. I know there are some other family members on the main roll call. When are you arriving in Barcelona? We are arriving on the 26th from Paris. We should try and figure out where to meet for drinks before dinner on the 27th.

Hello Shaq, we are arriving in BCN on the 26th also, think we get there at about 2pm or so and we are staying by Plaza Cataluya on La Rambla, we've been to BCN before so basically we were planning to explore the city once again to our favorite places , if you want we can meet at night on the 26th and have something do drink or dinner , my email is grosado78@gmail.com.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

I will also be on the cruise. I live in DC and traveling with my parents. Looking forward to meeting up on the 27th. This will be my third HAL sailing. Princess and Celebrity before. My first transatlantic crossing.