Breakaway walking track

Sponge4God

Yes I have, It's up at the top and is just amongst everything else going on up there so you are forever having to walk round people.

A better bet is to do laps of the Waterfront. When you get to the front, either turn round and go back or cut through the doors to the other side and do circles. Straighter and a much nicer view and plenty of refreshments opportunities along the way.

I am not worried about people and it being crowded I am up walking around 530, so most people are still sleeping. I was just wondering how big the track was.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forums mobile app

Here's an aerial of the Getaway's track (BA's sister ship); http://vincentwong.info/main/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/ncl_Gtwy_Aerials_St-Thomas-029.jpeg

And;

lido-jogging-track.jpg

"The jogging track is on the smallish side — eight laps make up one mile — and it doesn’t go around the whole ship. It overlooks the kids swimming area a deck below. It’s a one-lane track, with the running pattern clearly marked, and there are no strange undulations or veers to accommodate bars, railings, humps or other oddities. .."

Credit; http://www.cruisecritic.com/blog/index.php/2013/05/09/were-at-sea-answers-to-your-questions-about-norwegian-breakaway/