Promenade or virtual balcony???

Brazil2112

I would go for the PR. The virtual balconies on Navigator just look to *big*. I wouldn't like looking at that huge TV. IMHO, the virtual porthole on Disney is less obnoxious.

However,many people are very excited for these virtual balconies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We recently had a PR accessible room. It was a unique experience. There was always something to 'see'; not just the 'sea' or a foreign port for a few hours. There was always something going on; parades, entertainers, vendor sales or just passengers strolling by. The windows are nearly soundproof, especially with the curtains closed (if you like to go naked). The promenade is darkened at night to simulate a dark sky and is not obtrusive to sleep even during the day.

I would definitely book a PR room again.

My virtual balcony on deck 10 on Navigator was tiny. I prefer a PR. There was nothing big about the VB cabin that I had. It's just a closet with a TV screen. I haven't seen the new cabins that were added, only the interiors they stuck a tall screen in to simulate a balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be fun to play pranks on people for the techie people on this ship. Somebody could put their face into the image like they were looking in your room. Or perhaps they could make it look like we just past too close to an iceberg. This might be funniest in the Caribbean routes. Or perhaps images of a battle ship firing at us. The fun could endless.