TA not open yet - ?s about modifying reservation

kathyemma

My mother is driving me insane. She doesn't think anything will ever sell out. She is in room 11276 on Oasis. Currently she is booked in there with my daughter. We booked ages ago for a great price. The room does have a sofa bed. She wants to invite along another grandchild. I have tried to tell her that just because there is room in the room doesn't mean they can add him b/c of the lifeboat situation. Keep in mind she isn't 100% sure he can even go yet.

So when we booked the rooms were cheap - very cheap. Now they are not cheap but now they are offering 3rd and 4th person in the room is free. What would they do? Would we have to cancel her reservation and rebook and the new higher cost? Would they add him at the price they were charging when we did book? My mom doesn't walk very well so I spent a lot of time making sure she had the perfect room location. I don't want her to lose the room. Also, we have already paid in full so if we need to cancel and rebook would they waive the fees?

I am sure someone on here has added someone to the reservation at the last minute.

TIA

Kathy

Edited by kathyemma

Your travel agent will have to get the pricing info from Royal. I do know that if you want to take advantage of the 3/4 person free, your cruise would be re-priced to current prices.

We paid around 1800 total for the 1st and 2nd in the room - now it is 5031. So I really don't want it repriced!! I will pay for him but don't know what they would charge. If he wasn't 14 I would just get him his own inside cabin - would probably be less money.

TA still isn't open and I off to the doctor.

Kathy

We paid around 1800 total for the 1st and 2nd in the room - now it is 5031. So I really don't want it repriced!! I will pay for him but don't know what they would charge. If he wasn't 14 I would just get him his own inside cabin - would probably be less money.

TA still isn't open and I off to the doctor.

Kathy

Royal will allow a minor in a stateroom without an adult if the stateroom is adjacent to or across the hall from the parent/guardian.

Edited by clarea