Soap and shampoo?

crazycruzer68

The shampoo tends to make my hair tangle-y. I will use it, but bring my own travel size of conditioner to use also.

Yeah, I bring conditioner also but I remember a thread a while ago where they discussed shampoo and some people loved it, others didn't. If they sold it I would definitely buy it!

Last year I filled a water bottle about 1/3 the way to bring home to use from time to time to remind me of cruising. I don't cruise again until January but it sure does smell good to open the bottle for a quick sniff!:D

I should have thought of that! NEXT TIME!!! :p;)

They also give you a round disc of soap to put by the sink to wash your hands. I always ask for another to put in the shower. I use the soap as a gel, but like to have bar soap.

I like to use bar soap, too, but I hate the round bar you describe. It works, but it seems to take forever to rinse off. I started bringing my own bar of soap.

for a reminder, if you use the same suitcases you can go ahead and write CCL soap on an empty container and place it in the suitcase.

Good idea. I usually bring a folder with print outs and lists of things I want to remember/do/look for/etc. Problem is I don't have a cruise BOOKED. :(:( First time in about 18 years we haven't had at least one booked. :(:(:( I miss seeing a countdown clock under my name! :(

The shampoo tends to make my hair tangle-y. I will use it, but bring my own travel size of conditioner to use also.

i dye my hair at home and bring the tube of conditioner that comes with it. Works great expecially with the salt water from the pools beach and air!

i dye my hair at home and bring the tube of conditioner that comes with it. Works great expecially with the salt water from the pools beach and air!

That's a good idea. That stuff is good conditioner. The salt water and sun are really hard on my hair. It is dry to begin with, anyway.

Nutrisse? Comes with the conditioner in the little packet?? That's what I bring and takes up NO ROOM in the suitcase and then I just use it up on the cruise and don't have to bring anything home again. ;)

• 2 months later...

Our last cruise on the Liberty I of course didn't have my glasses on :D in the shower and I've always complained about the shampoo and conditioner...makes your hair DRY DRY DRY...well this time I told hubby that conditioner actually worked this time! Once the specs were back on the old face I realized I used the LOTION instead of conditioner.. ROFL

I like to use bar soap, too, but I hate the round bar you describe. It works, but it seems to take forever to rinse off. I started bringing my own bar of soap.

That's a trick to get you to wash your hands long enough to count. Hospitals use the same kind of formula. But it also might be the water...

The shampoo barely got a suds to it. I think that's more to do with the water.

Really take conditioner, you'll need it.

Our last cruise on the Liberty I of course didn't have my glasses on :D in the shower and I've always complained about the shampoo and conditioner...makes your hair DRY DRY DRY...well this time I told hubby that conditioner actually worked this time! Once the specs were back on the old face I realized I used the LOTION instead of conditioner.. ROFL

There is no conditioner...that's body wash.:eek:

Good idea. I usually bring a folder with print outs and lists of things I want to remember/do/look for/etc. Problem is I don't have a cruise BOOKED. :(:( First time in about 18 years we haven't had at least one booked. :(:(:( I miss seeing a countdown clock under my name! :(

A number of us who work in psych, have petitioned the APA (American Psychiatric Assoc.) to include No Cruise Booked Blues as a bona fide, recognized, legitimate illness! Only cure, BOOK ONE!

A number of us who work in psych, have petitioned the APA (American Psychiatric Assoc.) to include No Cruise Booked Blues as a bona fide, recognized, legitimate illness! Only cure, BOOK ONE!

Oh, this is so weird! You should play the lottery now because JUST TODAY look what we booked!!!!! I am BEYOND EXCITED!!!! You are definiitely a PSYCH! :eek::D

Last year I filled a water bottle about 1/3 the way to bring home to use from time to time to remind me of cruising. I don't cruise again until January but it sure does smell good to open the bottle for a quick sniff!:D

And here I thought I was a fanatic because I bought the exact same shampoo/soap dispenser at the Depot that Carnival uses on the ships :eek: