Burrito Bar on Dream- what did you think?

Macklovin38

I read reviews of the Dream and I don't seem to read much on the burrito bar specifically.

Did you try it? Did you like it? What was the best? What was the worst?

Thanks for your help!

Elation, April 2012

Fascination, September 2012

Fascination, September 2013

Dream, October 2014

It's pretty good. This time around (I also went on the Dream last Oct) they ran out of steak and lettuce one day.

I'm slightly weird and would actually prefer ground beef to steak, but for the steak they have it's pretty good.

IMO,

If you like Moe's or Chipotle you'll find the Burrito bar (or Blue Iguana) to be very good. If you're not into Americanized Mexican street food, preferring the real thing, or the small tiendas or food truck versions, you'll find the Burrito Bar(or Blue Iguana) kinda "meh"! But outside of the Tandoori, one of the better alternatives for lunch on board.

Blue Iguana breakfast is awesome! Hot grilled buttery cheesy corn Arepas, Huevos Rancheros, and Breakfast Burritos... Heaven. They have a great fresh salsa bar too. I wasn't on the Dream but her sister ship the Breeze. Same deal.

The Dream only has a small burrito bar in the center area of the buffet, they don't have the Blue Iguana:( Though I do agree with you, I love the Blue Iguana for breakfast and especially the fresh tortillas!