Allure-crepes?

readytolose

I thought I read a review a long time ago that mentioned a place to get crepes on the Allure. I haven't been able to find where I read that and haven't seen any mention of it on any other reviews.

Any idea if there IS such a place on the Oasis class? I was thinking it was the eating area by the spa but none of the pictures I have seen of the menu mentions crepes.

Please tell me I'm not going crazy!

I thought I read a review a long time ago that mentioned a place to get crepes on the Allure. I haven't been able to find where I read that and haven't seen any mention of it on any other reviews.

Any idea if there IS such a place on the Oasis class? I was thinking it was the eating area by the spa but none of the pictures I have seen of the menu mentions crepes.

I don't recall crepes on Allure. The only crepes I remember on a Royal ship was on Radiance class in the Solarium.

Sorry to say no crepe anywhere on the Allure. Food items in the Vitality Spa Café are all pre-prepared ....definitely no crepes. Because you're thinking of wraps that are sometimes served in the Vitality Spa Café and the Park Café ?

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just have to keep my eye out for them. I know the review I read wasn't referring to the ones in the MDR. I remember the person saying there was a table tent on the table with the different options. It might have been the Solarium cafe. I've read so many reviews it might not have even been the Allure!

I've had crepes in the WJ on Freedom and on Brilliance. On Freedom they have a crepe station on Monday night. On Brilliance they had them twice on the Baltic cruise. When I get on a ship that I haven't been on recently, I always stop by the WJ the first evening and ask what night do they serve crepes.

I am also 100% sure I've seen reviews that listed a venue onboard where you could get crepes (and NOT for dessert OR in the MDR)! But now can't find it anywhere, either! I am thinking it was the Spa cafe place (name?) but not sure.

That was my original thought as well. Vitality cafe maybe? I'm too lazy this morning to go and look up the real name! I've done search, after search and can't find the review that I originally saw it in.

Oh we'll, only 109 more days and I can find out for myself!

That was my original thought as well. Vitality cafe maybe? I'm too lazy this morning to go and look up the real name! I've done search, after search and can't find the review that I originally saw it in.

Oh we'll, only 109 more days and I can find out for myself!

Ok I found the review/website I saw that listed crepes!!! http://www.oasisoftheseasallureoftheseas.com This states that you can get crepesin the Solarium Bistro, open for breakfast and lunch. Don't know how old or accurate this info is, but at least we can rest easy knowing that we aren't crazy for thinking we could get crepes somewhere! :)