Is Vibe worth it for May Bermuda cruise?

Theresa522

Hello, A lot of things have changed since I last cruised with NCL and I have a question about vibe. We are booked for May 24th going to Bermuda. I was wondering if we should try to purchase vibe or not? Being as most kids are still in school do you think it is worth it? Also, is vibe just a private area with lounge chairs and cabanas or is there also a pool? I know that passes are not easy to come by and I have no issue with making it my first priority especially if you guys tell me it is worth it. :D

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Hello, A lot of things have changed since I last cruised with NCL and I have a question about vibe. We are booked for May 24th going to Bermuda. I was wondering if we should try to purchase vibe or not? Being as most kids are still in school do you think it is worth it? Also, is vibe just a private area with lounge chairs and cabanas or is there also a pool? I know that passes are not easy to come by and I have no issue with making it my first priority especially if you guys tell me it is worth it. :D

We would normally buy it but most people are off the ship, so thought it would be a waste of money. Yes to everything except the pool.

Me and the wife were on a late May Breakaway cruise to Bermuda this year. First time we decided to get the vibe passes and I can honestly say, will get them every single time we're on the Breakaway again. Probably one of the best purchases we ever made on any of our 7 cruises so far.

It's basically just a nice little private area, with plenty of lounge chairs and flat beds/mats (for lack of a better description). 2 private jacquizzis. Your own bar with the same bartender and servers every day. They also bring around fruit plates and stuff from time to time.

The best part though is the people. I guess we were lucky enough that the other people who had vibe passes were all great people, but we made friends, and wound up seeing these same people the entire cruise and even went to the beach together one day with a few of them all splitting a cab.

There were other chairs available around the pool from time to time, but the setup and atmosphere in the Vibe was still better and more relaxing. Only thing, as someone else mentioned, you are no where near a pool. So if going in the pool or on the slides is important, then you might be better off finding a chair around there. But if you just want to relax and sit out in the sun with a drink...def get the passes

My husband and I have booked this May 24th cruise next year as well for our 10 year anniversary. Cruising child free this time so looking to kick back and relax.

We have been wondering the same thing if it's worth it to get the Vibe passes. Based on the comments above it sounds like something we should do. What do they have for music in the vibe area? That is one thing that we enjoy when sitting by the pool is listening to the bands playing the island music.

My husband and I have booked this May 24th cruise next year as well for our 10 year anniversary. Cruising child free this time so looking to kick back and relax.

We have been wondering the same thing if it's worth it to get the Vibe passes. Based on the comments above it sounds like something we should do. What do they have for music in the vibe area? That is one thing that we enjoy when sitting by the pool is listening to the bands playing the island music.

no bands, they have music and speakers though but it's playing normal top 40 music mostly.