Is this formal enough??

scarletine

I'm thinking of getting this dress (which will be a little longer on me as I'm kinda short), and fancying it up with some gorgeous antique rhinestone jewelry, a pretty beaded shawl, and some sexy black stiletto heels.

I don't want to spend a ton on a formal gown, as I'm planning on going on a weight loss program AFTER the cruise, icon_wink.gif and would rather have something like this, which is fairly inexpensive, and would probably get me through the loss of a couple of sizes.

But I value y'all's opinions, and wanted to check here first before buying. What do you think?

Katie

"I'm currently out of my mind, but please feel free to leave a message..."

Hi Katie,

I think with the "dressing up" you describe this dress will be fine. AND it's the type of dress you can wear for many different types of occasions. I notice that it is a stretchy fabric, so it will be good for you while you are "transitioning" to your new size, too! icon_wink.gif Good luck!!

Melody

The little black dress never goes out of style and is always fashion smart! I think you'll be pleased with your selection and find you will be able to wear it in a variety of settings through asecorising and through any size change!

tinsel57

Archived