Silver Cloud Suite Comparison: Owner's vs. Grand vs. Royal

Stumblefoot

Looking at a voyage on Silver Cloud whereby a party of 5 could comfortably sail together.

As I examine the three various large suite types where we could have a 2-bedroom configuration, I can't figure out why the Owner's Suite is priced so much higher than the Grand or Royal Suites when it appears the Owner's Suite is nearly 40% smaller and the 2nd bedroom is a Vista vs. a Veranda in the Grand and Royal. What am I missing here beside the mid-ship vs. forward locations?

Would love to hear personal opinions on these three suites from those who have enjoyed them on the Cloud in the past.

I love the Owner's Suite location, but - and this is a big but for me - its location directly under the pool deck has always kept me from booking it. I am a light sleeper and have never wanted to take the risk. Some people have heard the chairs and food carts moving around while most people have not been disturbed. I just add this in as a factor for consideration....

I love the Owner's Suite location, but - and this is a big but for me - its location directly under the pool deck has always kept me from booking it. I am a light sleeper and have never wanted to take the risk. Some people have heard the chairs and food carts moving around while most people have not been disturbed. I just add this in as a factor for consideration....
Thanks Otis. I'm the same type of light sleeper, so this would tick me off big time. I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern. I didn't even think about noise from the pool deck above.