Vancouver Princess shuttle

scmexico

We arrive at YVR a week before our cruise and rent a car for a few days. We are returning the rental on the day of the cruise and have booked the Princess transfer. Where can I find the bus. I will look for anyone with a Princess clip board or logo. We will be at YVR about 9AM.

You have started two threads on this topic on the Princess forum. But here goes:

I would certainly be inclined to cancel the transfer and save the money. You can drop the car at a the company's downtown location and have them shuttle me to Canada Place. Better still, I would drive to Canada Place, check my luggage with the porters, leave my traveling companions there and then return the car to the downtown location. Actually National is at Canada Place, Thrifty's, Avis and Budget are all walkable to Canada Place without luggage.

On one of the Princess threads you have disclosed that you are renting from Dollar. They have a location at 413 Seymour St. They do not shuttle to Canada Place but if picking up from that location they pay for a taxi ride by way of a credit to the rental contract. However, the location is an easy, short, level, 4 block walk to Canada Place.

That's an ouch. However alternatives to a Princess transfer would be a cab at a cost of about $35 or the less convenient but less expensive Canada Line which will cost you $9 per adult or a little less on weekends....but does require about 3 blocks of walking.