Beverage Questions

travelplus

On Cunard can I get coffee with steamed milk in the Britania Dining Room and Lido Buffet? I also love Earl Grey Tea with Steamed Milk and a spot of sugar.

I hope they have Twinings Tea or some other good brand of tea. Also who makes their coffee? Is the coffee that is included in the fair good?

Also can one get Bitter Lemon with Vodka? I love Bitter Lemon and when I fly on Lufthansa I ask for Bitter Lemon with Vodka and its really good.

At the Cafe onboard are the sweets free or do we need to pay for them? What is their Specialty coffee drinks?

Thanks in advance for your replies. If I can think of anything else I will post them here. By the way I will be on the Queen Elizabeth,

On Cunard can I get coffee with steamed milk in the Britania Dining Room and Lido Buffet? I also love Earl Grey Tea with Steamed Milk and a spot of sugar.

I hope they have Twinings Tea or some other good brand of tea. Also who makes their coffee? Is the coffee that is included in the fair good?

Also can one get Bitter Lemon with Vodka? I love Bitter Lemon and when I fly on Lufthansa I ask for Bitter Lemon with Vodka and its really good.

At the Cafe onboard are the sweets free or do we need to pay for them? What is their Specialty coffee drinks?

Thanks in advance for your replies. If I can think of anything else I will post them here. By the way I will be on the Queen Elizabeth,

Not sure about Steamed Milk but they do have hot milk. The tea is Twinings.

I have not asked for Bitter Lemon but I am sure they will have it on board.

The food in the Café is free but you have to pay for the tea and coffee.