Enchantment Cabin Question

LB Cruiser

In July I was on the Vision of the Seas and the cabins had been updated with new carpet, furniture and a very modern bathroom. The room looked great and it was very comfortable. Does anyone know if Enchantment of the Seas cabins have been updated in the same way? If so, is it just some cabins or all cabins on the ship? I am thinking about a cruise on Enchantment and want to know if the rooms are "old" or "new".

We were on Enchantment last October and our cabin had the new curtains and the bathroom had lots of storage.

Oops - I don't know! I think she had the new carpet and sheers. I was on Enchantment and Vision back to back and I think they both had the new sheer, not sure about the carpet and I liked Enchantments bathroom. :confused:

Edited by temple1

In July I was on the Vision of the Seas and the cabins had been updated with new carpet, furniture and a very modern bathroom. The room looked great and it was very comfortable. Does anyone know if Enchantment of the Seas cabins have been updated in the same way? If so, is it just some cabins or all cabins on the ship? I am thinking about a cruise on Enchantment and want to know if the rooms are "old" or "new".

We've been on Enchantment a few times since the upgrades, and each stateroom had upgraded bathrooms.

They are fine. You will not be living in the lap of luxury, but you will be comfortable.

Which category are you thinking about?

I was on the Enchantment for the first time in May 2014. Inside cabin was nice and had a flat screen TV. Only issue was the TV was mounted above the couch, therefore, you couldn't watch it while seated on the couch. Seemed a rather odd layout.