RCCL's St. Marten 'Dolphin Discovery Swim'

I was thinking of booking this. I know it's cheaper to do it on my own, but just in case a big bad storm otherwise known as a 'hurricane' decides to make us go elsewhere, I wanted to book through the ship to be safe.

Has anyone done this that can tell me about it? I've done RCCL's interactive Dolphin thing in Nassau before, we fed them and kissed them and all, but I wanna swim with them. It looked fun.

So, if anyone has done this Through RCCL please tell me about it and if you thought it worth the price and what was included.

Thanks,

Meg

You only "barely" get to swim with them you "dance", " "Kiss" and pet their belly as they swim by. With all that said, it was the highlight of our cruise.. very cool. Meads Bay was very nice beach and you get a fair lunch. They take pictures and a video which were very nice (we bought both).

The avantage of booking through the ship is you are in a group with all of your shipmates. We went with a couple that we snorkled in St Thomas with the day before and had fun with them both days.

I would recommend it, but it may be very similar to the Nassau one you did. (But may not be as well)

I did the encounter last year, and that what it is an encounter. I'm hoping that the swim in curacao is better.

If you want to do the dolphin activities you have to book on the ship. RCCL books the entire day so that you can not get it cheaper doing it on yor own. In Curacao if you go online they show the cost is $149.00 but RCCL sells it for $209.00. The site also says the you cant book it on Wednesday when AOS is there.

David

Archived