Ross

tinsel57

I stopped into Ross this morning looking for a leather portfolio and came away with cruise clothes! Such deals, I couldn't say no. A Pretty women type dress, with crinolyn skirt, $19, linen lined pants with matching shell top, $19, Silk Capri set with fully lined pants, $19.. I just couldn't leave those clothes sitting there for that amount of money!

Oh, and no portfolio!!

tinsel57

Good for you! What kind of store is Ross? Is it like T.J. Maxx?

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Marshalls, Steinmart, TJMaxx and Ross... all similar though Steinmart taked the cake for the fanciest stuff, also higher prices. If you hit the day the trucks unload, you can really get great stuff from the others but the good finds go very fast.

I can certainly understand how easy it would be to move in and shop!

tinsel57

I am so jealous - we don't have a Ross up here in the frozen tundra. I think if we ever got a Ross in our city, I'd think about changing careers so I could be close to the action on a daily basis! I love going to visit our friend in NC because she and I enjoy each other's company at Ross while surrounded by fabulous clothing at great prices.

Smooth Sailing! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Till Our Panama Canal Experience

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;02;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0330

We don't have a Steinmart in this part of the world but do have Ross and TJ Maxx. Also have Nordtrom Rack which has some awesome bargains if you hit it at just the right time. I just bought an Eileen Fisher jacket for $29.00 that originally sold for $185. What fun!!!

I love Ross! I bought a capri set & long dress for $16.99 ea and another capri set for $14.99. Have to get my cruise bargins somewhere! We're not lucky enough to have a TJ Maxx, Steinmart, etc here - not even a Walmart!

Annie

"I'd rather be cruisin"

Thanks for the info. I just found out that the closest Ross store to me is about 80 miles away. However, we have a new shopping mall and it looks like a Ross will be in there! Yippie!!

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I have also found that Ross is great for Swimsuits (my last one had an $80 Nordstrom's-type tag still on it and cost $19.99). I went to a Ross last spring and they had probably 300 suits...racks and racks.

Another great thing to get at Ross is your "underthings": slimming slips with bra top, strapless bras, etc. that I don't usually have much of a need for in my regular life, but that come in handy when dressing up for a cruise.

Happy shopping!

Another fan of Ross here--love to go any chance I get but, have to drive 45 minutes to get there!!! They also have a nice selection of mens clothes. Went last week and found DH some nice clothes--red linen type Polo for $12.99 among other things!

Sovereign of the Seas 6/00

Fascination 6/01

Fantasy 6/03

Sovereign 6/04

Archived