Soda on ship

foghorn

Thank you, want to order a bottle of rum for the stateroom and was wondering if they included coke with the bar set up. I guess when you order a rum and coke at the bar it will be coke and not pepsi.

Um, I think it would most likely be Pepsi. Hopefully someone who ordered one from the bar can chime in here.

Thank you, want to order a bottle of rum for the stateroom and was wondering if they included coke with the bar set up. I guess when you order a rum and coke at the bar it will be coke and not pepsi.

You'd be guessing incorrectly. At any NCL bar on board you will not find a Coke product, only Pepsi. So when you order a Rum and "Coke" you will have Pepsi as the Cola ingredient. If you desire actual Coke products, you can always bring them on board yourself.

So we can take a 12 of Diet Coke Classic on with us?? What else can we take ?? Thanks

You can bring any non-alcoholic drinks, meaning water, sodas, etc. No limit on the amounts.

Edited by Demonyte

How to folks usually bring their soda & water on board with them? Can I put 6-8 bottles of coke and 6-8 bottles of water in a duffel bag and put them through with a luggage tag? This would be on Pride of America.

You can but......

Last month I packed a 12 pack of cans in a soft gym bag with a luggage tag. It arrived at the cabin 5 hours later (hours after our other luggage arrived) with several cans crushed, and leaking. Lesson learned. I will not pack soda in a soft bag on future cruises.

We were on the Jewel earlier this month and I can say positively that they only serve Pepsi products.

I take an insulated soft sided (foldable) Coleman cooler and usually put a 6-pack of plastic 16 oz. bottles and an 8-pack of the mini Coke cans in there. There would be no problem if there was any leakage.

I just put a luggage tag on it and they deliver it to our room.

Have fun!

You can but......

Last month I packed a 12 pack of cans in a soft gym bag with a luggage tag. It arrived at the cabin 5 hours later (hours after our other luggage arrived) with several cans crushed, and leaking. Lesson learned. I will not pack soda in a soft bag on future cruises.

I think I'll use the duffle bag but I'll be sure to line the inside with a couple of extra heavy trash bags and put my plastic bottles in 2 gallon zip lock baggies.

I HATE Sierra Mist. It is not nearly as good as 7-up or Sprite.

So this time I will ask the taxi driver to stop at a convenience store on the way to the pier.

Just wondering how I will wrap it up to deliver to my cabin.

Might do well enough with a 2-litre in my carry-on.