Where to e-mail Carnvial with positive comments?

CruzinScotty

I always make sure to commend great service when they send out the post-cruise surveys out thru email a week or so after we get back home. There's always a section where they ask you to point out any crew members who went above and beyond and what it is that they did for you that made it memorable. I always make sure they know about the good things their service staff do as I suspect people love to complain when they're unhappy but aren't as likely to take the time to rave about good experiences. Trust me it matters when you hear somebody take the time to let your company know they appreciated the service you provided for them - it helps with staff morale if nothing else and makes the workers more likely to keep going the extra mile for customers. Now off my soapbox, there is a section where you can complain about bad service and I list my bad experiences there also if it negatively impacted my cruise. This is just one way, I am sure emailing the customer service department works also and surely letting their direct supervisor onboard know they did a good job works also.

Trust me it matters when you hear somebody take the time to let your company know they appreciated the service you provided for them - it helps with staff morale if nothing else and makes the workers more likely to keep going the extra mile for customers. Now off my soapbox, there is a section where you can complain about bad service and I list my bad experiences there also if it negatively impacted my cruise. This is just one way, I am sure emailing the customer service department works also and surely letting their direct supervisor onboard know they did a good job works also.

It is also how they determine promotions, contract renewals and preferred assignments (some assignments may allow for more shore leave etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on the Liberty last week and had several crew members that gave exceedingly excellent service. Where can I send an e-mail so it will get to the their appropriate supervisors?

Well I just did the same thing about for weeks ago and sent an email directly to the CEO of Carnival not really expecting anything. Well less than a week later I got a call from a woman from Carnival. She told me that my email was read and that they were very grateful for my positive comments of the ship (Breeze) and certain crew members. I was also told that some of my more negative or comments of concern were going to be addressed as well with the appropriate departments. I actually still have this woman's message saved on my phone as I initially ignored the call. I was also told by her that the crew members I mentioned would receive recognition. This was confirmed two weeks ago when one of the crew members from Camp Carnival who we've stayed in touch with sent me a very lengthy and thankful message regarding our positive comments towards her and several of the other woman who work in Camp Carnival. I also wrote a similar email to John Herald who responded back to me and I did the usually post cruise survey that gets emailed to all of us. Good luck and if you did have positive experiences why not go to the top.