Question on set sail pass

hkinfl

In the past on our set sail pass, there would be a small letter indicating our C&A level for priority boarding. I recently did our set sail for this Thursday and noticed it was not on there. I did re-check to make sure our crown and anchor numbers were associated with the booking in the on line check-in. Is this no longer printed on the set sail passes?

In the past on our set sail pass, there would be a small letter indicating our C&A level for priority boarding. I recently did our set sail for this Thursday and noticed it was not on there. I did re-check to make sure our crown and anchor numbers were associated with the booking in the on line check-in. Is this no longer printed on the set sail passes?

The C&A level was not on our SetSail either, for a cruise in December. Looks like a new format.

Well I just tried it again on a different browser and now it's there?? So working with IE 10, but not with Chrome....but now my dining reservations don't show, but maybe because we're leaving soon and I can no longer modify?? I have my receipts printed to bring with, so no big deal there.

I wonder then how they will determine which line for boarding? Thankfully mine is printed for my trip in three weeks.

I am Platinum and on a May 14 cruise after check in I was told to board immediately. An RCCL employee at the boarding ramp directed me to sit with others waiting. However, I showed her my Sea Pass indicating Platinum and she directed me to continue boarding the ship.

The C&A level was not on our SetSail either, for a cruise in December. Looks like a new format.

Just redid our Explorer SetSail using Internet Explorer, and the C&A level shows up. It was missing when I used Firefox.

I printed our Set Sail Pass for the 1st of our B2B cruises tonight and no D by our names. I printed the pass for the 2nd cruise and it showed up. I went back and printed the pass again for the 1st cruise and it printed it that time. Royal I.T. MAGIC!! So if at first you don't succeed I.T., I.T. I.T. again.

But I used IE and once it wasn't there and a few minutes later on reprinting it was. I think it's a glitch in Royal's system.

Based on what others have posted since my faulty theory about Firefox, I would agree that it's yet another anomoly.