Aft Wrap Balcony - How To Get Lounge Chair?

Hogladyrider

We sail soon with our first aft wrap balcony.

How can we be sure that we will have at least ONE lounge chair besides the two standard chairs and table.

Each time we have cruised and asked our cabin steward to change out a chair we receive the standard reply "we are all out".

One person suggested that I bring my own collapsable lounger..........my thoughts are for the price I paid for this aft wrap we should have at least one lounge chair.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

We have had 3 aft wraps on 3 different ships. First time there were 2 chairs and 1 lounger, but a request to the cabin steward and a $20 bill got us a second lounger out there before we went to bed. On our other 2, there were both 2 chairs and 2 loungers when we reached our room. I think that's pretty much the standard for aft wrap on most ships. Enjoy yours, they are wonderful :)

If you are in an aft wrap you should have a lounge chair. If you do not then ask the steward for one. If the steward says there are none left, give a call to Guest Services and get one. Be friendly but firm.

I doubt it will come to that. We have had four aft wraps, on Carnival, and there has always been a lounge on the balcony.

Take care,

Mike

If you are in an aft wrap you should have a lounge chair. If you do not then ask the steward for one. If the steward says there are none left, give a call to Guest Services and get one. Be friendly but firm.

I doubt it will come to that. We have had four aft wraps, on Carnival, and there has always been a lounge on the balcony.

Take care,

Mike

Thank Mike......I will do exactly that.

I was not aware that the loungers up on the upper decks fold up as one poster indicated.

The pictures I have seen of our exact cabin on the infamous web page show several loungers on the balcony but I know that is not a guarantee.

Thanks to all who replied!

If there isn't one already and the steward refuses to get one, fold one up on the Lido deck and bring it down to your room to set up on your aft wrap extended balcony.

I'd ask, see the verbal response. I'd just likely go get one, bring it back, task DONE.

In the English lessons, add "could" vs "would". Could I? Yes, I'm able. Would I? Yes, if I could.:D

If there isn't one already and the steward refuses to get one, fold one up on the Lido deck and bring it down to your room to set up on your aft wrap extended balcony.

I agree completely because we had an L shaped balcony that is next to the aft wrap and even though our balcony was much smaller than the aft wrap even we had a lounger. I would for sure make a phone call if a request to bring one doesn't work.

I agree with all that money you pay, you should have one!