Forgive me

smeck

Please forgive those loyal to Royal which I count myself. I just booked a European cruise on Princess. The ports were to good to pass on. If Royal only offered the same itinerary.

We have sailed 6 lines.

I don't feel the need to be "loyal" to any line. We cruise based on what appeals to us. We were booked on the Carnival Breeze again but then I popped on Royals site and the Canadian residents sale they were having for the Allure was far too good to pass up. When I start to plan vacations I usually start with my top 3 and see what each has to offer Itinerary wise and go from there.

We have found that we needed to start to try some other lines because we ran out of Itineraries to do :D

Edited by vacation_junkie

No worries, many of us try different cruiselines. We go with the line which will take us where we want to go for the best price.

Even though Diamond Plus on RC we cruise on other lines.Especially like Alaska with Princess from Fairbanks as they go where other lines can't.Yet did go to Alaska with RC and enjoyed roundtrip from Seattle.

Living parttime in cocoa beach we enjoy Carnival Sunshine and Dream.Depends on ship,price and itinerary.

Have taken each set of grandchildren on Disney and worth the price one time. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Barbiegator

No worries, many of us try different cruiselines. We go with the line which will take us where we want to go for the best price.

Even though Diamond Plus on RC we cruise on other lines.Especially like Alaska with Princess from Fairbanks as they go where other lines can't.Yet did go to Alaska with RC and enjoyed roundtrip from Seattle.

Living parttime in cocoa beach we enjoy Carnival Sunshine and Dream.Depends on ship,price and itinerary.

Have take each set of grandchildren on Disney and worth the price one time. Enjoy your cruise.

Enjoy your cruise. We might jump ship after our next cruise.

Same here. Love Royal and don't fault the crew, staff or anyone except the arrogance of the people who are reducing the incentives to remain loyal. We have attained Diamond status and other than the balcony discount, they are cheaping out more and more with every change they make. We will still have our Diamond status but we're ready to try out different lines.