NEW CHROME NAIL POLISH!!

HollyB

Wow! Have you tried the new L'oreal Chrome Nail polish. Its amazing on toes! Comes in a variety of colours, looks like real chrome, I LOVE it!!! I am going back for more colours. I bought a rosie pink colour, looks seriously like chrome metal!

I've seen the polish in stores, but haven't bought any. It would be kind of cool if you could match your toenails to your formal sparkly shoes.

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Yeah, I tried this on our last cruise (and since then). The greatest thing is that, if you're in a hurry, you really can get away with just putting on one coat!

Sensation 02/00

Norwegian Majesty 01/03

Paradise 05/18/03

Majesty of the Seas 9/15/03

Ghost Ship Imagination 1/29/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;1;29;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0400

This type polish has been available in the Sally Hansen brand in the states for over a year. Since I am limitied in what brands I can use w/o my nails having splitting problems I have not tried it. Also, at 57 y/o I tend to be somewhat conservative and stay with the standard colors.

Holly

M/S Boheme 11/69

Rhapsody 2/77?

Azure Sea 3/89

Panama Canal 11/90

Mexican Riviera 3/98

Carnival Triumph 12/99

Carnival Spirit 12/01

NCL Dream 11/17/02

Celebrity Mercury 6/1/03

carnival Victory 3/28/04

Ive been using the Sally Hansen Chrome polish - I have it in every color they make and LOVE it. However its true if you have any ripples in ur nails it will show up. I had one girl do my acrylics and didnt realize how bad she actually was till I put that polish on it. Never let her do them again. The only thing is to remember that with the chrome it goes on a lot lighter! Go for the darker shades of pink. I originally bought the plain silver and the chrome to match my car. Now Im hooked

Enchantment Feb,2002; Monarch Nov,2002; Radiance Nov,2003; Golden Princess Feb 28,2004

E8jxdiZ9faFKEKEk7kLioMO+rbBbKHM20060.jpg

Archived