Deck Parties on the Breakaway

Kingisacruiser

Hello all! I am going to be on the Breakaway on November. Although I thought NCL was about freestyle cruising, I find myself having to make reservations for the entertainment. However, no issues because we are on vacation :D.

Can someone tell me when the deck parties are (we love deck parties). I don't want to schedule a show that will conflict with any parties.

Also, are movie shown on a big screen on deck? Is there a big screen on the Breakaway?

TIA

Edited by Kingisacruiser

The deck parties I went to all started at 10:30. I think they showed movies in the atrium, but I didn't watch any there. I watched a few out in Spice H20, they started around 8:00.

Edited by Malamel

Hello all! I am going to be on the Breakaway on November. Although I thought NCL was about freestyle cruising, I find myself having to make reservations for the entertainment. However, no issues because we are on vacation :D.

Can someone tell me when the deck parties are (we love deck parties). I don't want to schedule a show that will conflict with any parties.

Also, are movie shown on a big screen on deck? Is there a big screen on the Breakaway?

TIA

Definitely book ahead of time for Rock of Ages and Burn the floor.

The Deck parties were at Spice H20 around 10:30 PM. Don't miss the Glow Party and the 80's Party with Fireworks display.

We did not watch any of the movies in the Atrium or Spice H20 but they show movies there and it will be listed in the Freestyle Daily.