First time mini-suite!

Kybabe

Just moved from a balcony on the Aloha deck to a mini suite on the Caribe for a partial transit of the Panama Canal on the Island Oct. 12. Never been in a mini before! Very excited! Please tell me how much I am going to love it! :D

Just moved from a balcony on the Aloha deck to a mini suite on the Caribe for a partial transit of the Panama Canal on the Island Oct. 12. Never been in a mini before! Very excited! Please tell me how much I am going to love it! :D

You are going to love the extra space, the two TVs, and the bathtub!

We almost always sail in a mini--and just love them!

Next cruise is in a Window Suite--looking forward to the amenities--but may miss the balcony--but it is a South American cruise--so weather may not be balcony weather.

It's nice having the extra space. It's almost like having two separate rooms. So if one wants to watch TV on the sofa and the other wants to sleep you can. Also the bathroom has much more space with a bathtub shower combo. For us it will be hard to go back to just a balcony cabin.

DH is afraid I will become spoiled! He might be right! Never been on the Island before and looking forward to that also. Actually, looking forward to the entire cruise!

We have been in a mini on the Island Princess two times on the partial transit thru the Panama Canal. You will love the Mini...and the Island...The extra space in a mini is well worth the small difference in cost and the Caribe deck is a great choice.

I would suggest when going thru the canal don't spend all the time on you balcony. There are many great areas to watch the passage both near the front and the back of the ship. It is truly a great experience and I think the mini is the finishing touch.

I should add...you will be spoiled and want a mini on your next cruse. My first with Princess was in an inside (on the OLD Regal Princess), but after having a balcony on our next cruise, and then a mini..yep..spoiled ..and happy to be spoiled. 12 cruises on Princess so far and hope for many more.

We love the minis especially for the longer cruises. As has already been mentioned you will love the extra space in the room and the bathroom. I enjoy the tub, and DH loves the couch, so we are definitely spoiled. The Island is one of our favorite ships in the fleet. She has fewer passengers and never feels crowded. Don't miss the production show "On the Bayou"--only on the Island and Coral and one of the best shows IMHO. Enjoy your cruise!