First Time River Boat Cruising Bruges worth 3 night?

holakat

So we are seasoned Celebrity cruisers and now decided to try a riverboat cruise.

We are on Grand Circle - Holland March 21 2015. Our Post trip is Bruges for 3 nights. Bruges looks great but just checking to see if there is that much to do for 3 days. Any input from anyone?

Thanks

Hop over to the River Cruise Board and ask there. Focus on the time in Bruges rather than the cruise line. You want info from people about that city, you don't need the hear opinions about cruise lines, :rolleyes: and you might get unsolicited and uninformed opinions. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

We travel and enjoy GCT. If you are doing Belgium and Holland in Springtime or Rhein and Mosel, we took those cruises and it was great.

Get ahold of the book Monuments Men . . . A lot on Bruges (and Ghent) there. I think that a tour to Ghent is also included. If nor, it's easy to get there, or to Brussels by train.

In Belgium, never ever have the same beer twice, and never have the same beer your dining/drinking partners have! Never! :D Sample widely.

Hop over to the River Cruise Board and ask there. Focus on the time in Bruges rather than the cruise line. [YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE] You want info from people about that city, you don't need the hear opinions about cruise lines, :rolleyes: and you might get unsolicited and uninformed opinions. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

In Belgium, never ever have the same beer twice, and never have the same beer your dining/drinking partners have! Never! :D Sample widely.

My thoughts in Belgium also, but the first was always so goood I ordered the same thing! Saw a sign on the door of a restaurant that said "Over 50 draft beers"

So we are seasoned Celebrity cruisers and now decided to try a riverboat cruise.

We are on Grand Circle - Holland March 21 2015. Our Post trip is Bruges for 3 nights. Bruges looks great but just checking to see if there is that much to do for 3 days. Any input from anyone?

Thanks

Why not check TripAdvisor? They have a "things to do" section.:)

Hop over to the River Cruise Board and ask there. Focus on the time in Bruges rather than the cruise line. [YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE] You want info from people about that city, you don't need the hear opinions about cruise lines, :rolleyes: and you might get unsolicited and uninformed opinions. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=191

My thoughts in Belgium also, but the first was always so goood I ordered the same thing! Saw a sign on the door of a restaurant that said "Over 50 draft beers"

Be sure to go to the market in the town square if you are there on market day! Interesting, and some good finger food to try.