Oasis Spa and Steam

niceguy6505

We paid $189 plus the standard 15% gratuity for a couple's pass for seven days on Oasis/Allure for the thermal suite. I think the one-day pass is $30 per person.

It is mixed men and women, so bathing suits must be worn. There are several heated ceramic lounges, a small sauna, a small steam room, and an aromatherapy room, which is basically another small steam room with scent. There are two specialty showers in the thermal suite area with effects like a waterfall, rain shower, mist, etc. The men's and women's locker rooms, which are down the hall from the thermal suite and not directly accessible, have toilets, lockers, and showers.

We paid $189 plus the standard 15% gratuity for a couple's pass for seven days on Oasis/Allure for the thermal suite. I think the one-day pass is $30 per person.

It is mixed men and women, so bathing suits must be worn. There are several heated ceramic lounges, a small sauna, a small steam room, and an aromatherapy room, which is basically another small steam room with scent. There are two specialty showers in the thermal suite area with effects like a waterfall, rain shower, mist, etc. The men's and women's locker rooms, which are down the hall from the thermal suite and not directly accessible, have toilets, lockers, and showers.

Thanks for sharing.

On Oasis 2 day cruise the day pass was $30. Compared to similar offerings on other cruise lines, I don't think it's worth it all. It's a very drab area. IMHO.

We found the thermal suites on Oasis and Allure to be small and poorly designed, and when more than a few people were in that area, it was crowded and noisy, not at all pleasant and relaxing as you would want a spa area to be.

We found the thermal suites on Oasis and Allure to be small and poorly designed, and when more than a few people were in that area, it was crowded and noisy, not at all pleasant and relaxing as you would want a spa area to be.

As I prefer a better designed spa and facilities, this is why RCCL megaships do not appeal to me; but the people who like the ship do not go on them for the spa facilities! Understood!

This is why I decided to upgrade to JS as I will use the bathtub instead! (:

As I prefer a better designed spa and facilities, this is why RCCL megaships do not appeal to me; but the people who like the ship do not go on them for the spa facilities! Understood!

This is why I decided to upgrade to JS as I will use the bathtub instead! (:

Voyager/Freedom class ships have complimentary spa/sauna facilities.