M.Mac dresses

zcat

I looked in my storage closet today and saw 7 M.Mac dresses. They are like Fresh Produce. Went on line for their site and can't find it. I don't have their cat., anymore. Anyone know if they are still in business. It was owned by a husband and wife in Calif. Nordstrome did sell them for several years.

Trevoli: Thank ypu soooooo much. I knew that someware they had a fish in the logo. Could picture it and coulden't bring the whole thing up. I am going to order a few solid colors, have only the prints now. Thanks again. Judy

Hi PattyG I looked in Nordstrom at Bell Sq.and they had only one print the fish one. Their web site has lots and lots of prints and colors. If you want one look at the cata. I ordered two sweat shirt material dresses from Nordstroms cat yesterday. I have had one for the summer from them for 5 years now and it looks like new. I have 3 of the long dresses and long sleeve sweat shirt material. They are real comfy at night. Happy cruising everyone.

I have at least four of the dresses in different prints and colors that I have bought over the last couple of years. I live in them when we travel to Hawaii - they're so much cooler than pants (I don't wear shorts). Haven't been to Bel Square for about a month - time to go look at spring things.

Archived