TRX on Star Princess?

drb888

I have noticed that Princess has started to offer (with a fee) TRX classes on some ships. Does anyone know if the Star Princess has the TRX anchors installed in the gym? I plan on bringing my own TRX straps and working on those on my own - if they have the anchors!

Thanks,

Dom

I think that they do offer TRX on the Star but there is always a personal trainer on duty in the gym so I imagine that he will kick you off if you use your own gear without paying for a class. The spin cycles are locked up when not in use for a class so I'd guess that all equipment associated with fee classes can not be used outside of those classes.

Jackie

I took the TRX classes last year on the Royal and plan to do it again next month on the Emerald. I'll bring my own straps, but I doubt trainer would let me use the gym anchors. I am going to try to figure out a way on my balcony.

Does anyone know if the Star Princess has the TRX anchors installed in the gym? I plan on bringing my own TRX straps and working on those on my own - if they have the anchors!
You might post in roll calls for current/upcoming Star sailings and ask somebody who's on board to ask the gym staff. Like others who responded, my guess is that they will not let you use their TRX set-up on your own. They will cite liability issues (but also, they want you to pay for their classes). On my cruise this summer I banged my knee on one of the machines and they wouldn't give me a band-aid!

Anyway, I would try to get a clear answer before packing your equipment possibly for nothing.