Help with nail topcoat

Lill

Does anyone remember a thread sometime back regarding Revlon Colorstay polishes that came with "Always On Sealant"? I've used the sealant with other polishes and it's almost empty now. I remember someone mentioning Revlon had a topcoat that worked just as well. Does anyone remember what it was? I tried doing a search but it doesn't seem to work very good. Thanks for any help! icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;15;6;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Hi! I've never used the Revlon topcoat, but I use one called Secche Vitae. It's a quick dry coat that works very well. It seals the polish and prevents chipping. Most beauty supply store carry it.

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Lisa

Revlos has a new product that comes with a polish and another bottle of topcoat. It is $5.99 for the set at CVS. I have used it for three weeks now. They say that is stays shiny for twn days. It is wonderful. I should be selling this for them as I have told everyone I know. My fellow workers all have their nails done professionally and mine look as good as theirs and much cheaper. I think if you try it you will be Hooked.

I remember this series of posts very well because it was just after our Alaska cruise (6/1/03). My nails were good & I wanted them to stay. Bought the stuff in July and had great nails for DD wedding 8/3/03/. The search probably does not go far enough back. Try back in the July/August o3 time fram.

Holly

M/S Boheme 11/69

Rhapsody 2/77?

Azure Sea 3/89

Panama Canal 11/90

Mexican Riviera 3/98

Carnival Triumph 12/99

Carnival Spirit 12/01

NCL Dream 11/17/02

Celebrity Mercury 6/1/03

carnival Victory 3/28/04

Archived