Why no Tulum excursion in December?

We're on Rhapsody in October and the Tulum excursion isn't listed. My DH really wanted to do that as well. I called my TA and asked if it was already full or wasn't being offered. She told me it wasn't being offered as of right now. She said they may offer it and if so we could purchase it on the ship.

I had the same question prior to our November 27th cruise on Radiance. Yesterday I called to submit my final payment to my TA and asked her to find out from Royal Caribbean if that would be offered or if we should look into something else to do in Mexico.

According to my TA, Royal Caribbean said that due to the extensive damage from the earlier hurricanes, that tour is not yet back up and running. It is possible that this tour will be back before we leave in November, and to keep checking the shore excursion website as we get closer.

Remember - you can book and cancel your shore excursions online up to 10 days before your cruise, so you can always book a "backup" excursion now and cancel it if Tulum becomes available at a later date.

Archived