Wine Lovers The Musical

Mikkar

I was just booking reservation for our cruise on the Breakaway next Sunday and this was listed under entertainment. Has anyone done this? Is it worth the $25.00 charge? There are very few details so we would love to hear from someone who has done this.

Wine Lovers The Musical

Do You Love Wine? Do You Love Comedy? Then we have the show for you! Hailed as “A great evening out” by the New York Post, Wine Lo...

We did this on the Getaway. It is a basic wine tutorial incorporated into a 3 person stage play with some songs and light humor about 2 people who meet at a wine tasting. You are served a meal, and about 7 glasses of wine, the tasting of which is done along with certain points in the story. I assume it is still a lunch. I think ours was steak and shrimp.

It was a lot of wine to consume in a short amount of time, but you may enjoy it.

Edited by punkincc

Thanks for the replies and pictures! Were there many people at the show?

In our case, the room as pretty full. It was the same venue as the Illusionarium on the Getaway, and I guess Cirque on Breakaway? You may want to line up early to get a better seat. Probably any Haven guests get seated early in prime seats. We were off to one side of the stage and it was a little tireing craning our necks.