Tell Me About Your Clothing Choices For Freestyle Dinning on NCL

debihen

we are booked for June on NCL Spirit/Leo to Alaska. We will probably opt for more "freesyle" nights rather than formal dinning, but I wondered what you all wear to dinner when choosing the freestyle dinning. Thanks!

Bon Voyage!

Debbie

We still got dressed up because we wanted to. I felt that the women on my 7 night NCL cruise were more dressed up than the women on my 4 night RCCL trip. The men seemed to be dressed similarly: golf shirt & dockers.

On formal night our group was a mix all the way across the board: tux, kilt, short dress, long dress, pants, suit, tie, no tie, golf shirt, skirt & blouse.

Be comfortable & have fun.

Trish

I'm not planning on dressing up for formal night, but I will bring some skirts and dressier tops with me on my cruise (going to Alaska on the Spirit too). Our group is not the formal type, and since we're already packing larger/heavier items for Alaska than we would for the Caribbean, not bringing suits and gowns will leave more room in our luggage.

I have outfits that I could bring along to wear for formal nights, but I plan on not doing it. I'm interested to know what others plan to do or have done. icon_smile.gif

Its quite a while since we did an NCL cruise but my daughter and I went the full hog every night and we went VERY formal HOWEVER..freestyle is about choice, so its YOUR choice! Dress as you wish, you will see a great variety with NCL. Our cruise was a 16 nighter so maybe more formal.Happy Cruising!

Archived