Suite Perks for Jewel

Catperson

I've been reading a few reviews and noticed that suite guests do not have access to the specialty restaurant for breakfast, it is only for the larger class ships? As well is there any priority seating in the theatre or pool area for suite guests on the Jewel? Another question - do suite guests need to reserve entertainment ahead or can they show their gold card to enter entertainment venues?

I'm feeling a bit disappointed, especially about breakfast in the specialty restaurant, guess I should have booked the Adventure! :confused:

I've been reading a few reviews and noticed that suite guests do not have access to the specialty restaurant for breakfast, it is only for the larger class ships? As well is there any priority seating in the theatre or pool area for suite guests on the Jewel? Another question - do suite guests need to reserve entertainment ahead or can they show their gold card to enter entertainment venues?

I'm feeling a bit disappointed, especially about breakfast in the specialty restaurant, guess I should have booked the Adventure! :confused:

Jewel does have priority seating in the theater for suite guests.

There are no advanced reservations for entertainment on Jewel. All shows are first come, first served.

Edited by clarea

On Deck 3 to the right of Guest Relations is a Private Dining room for Suite, Diamond Plus & Pinnacle cruisers.

We never had a problem finding good seating on our last Jewel cruise and we are D+.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Sorry but there is no priority seating in either of the pools onboard Jewel...We are D+ and just returned from sailing to the southern caribbean on her....The seating around the Solarium pool is ruthless...never saw so many chairhogs in my life...stalking out their chairs very early morning that we heard many bragging about...no pool deck patrol at all to moniter this and when I did notice someone questioning one on the very RARE occasion they were visable they just shrugged and walked away...Some even had seats hogged around both the Solarium and the main pool...this situation was more blatant than we have ever seen it during our many warm weather cruises :(